MechanicLocation: Worcester Position Type:
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, schedule and to complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to read and comprehend service manuals and diagnostic procedures
- Responsible for general repairs on vehicles
- Schedule, perform and maintain preventative maintenance on vehicles
- Accurately complete written record of work performed in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of computer software and electronic scan tools
- Responsible for meter seal testing- transport and documentation
- Ability to perform overhauls on diesel engines and manual transmissions
- Maintain vehicle service history jackets
- Maintain motor oil/filters, containers and pick ups
- Clearly communicate with Manager regarding vehicle condition status and repairs
- Maintains and order equipment, parts, and supplies from vendors exercising excellent price and quality decisions.
- Maintain shop equipment and parts inventory
- Maintain safe clean work environment by complying with company policies, procedures, and regulations (safety awareness)
Secondary Responsibilities (may include but not limited to)
- Help with pump outs when necessary
- Help with oil spill recovery when necessary
- Accountable for yard and building maintenance
- Responsible for plowing and snow removal
- Miscellaneous task assigned by management
- Education: high school or equivalent
- 3+ years diesel, auto or equipment mechanic skills
- Valid Class B CDL license with good driving safety record
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Punctual, flexible, motivated, and detailed oriented
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, stretch, twist or reach out
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
- § Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
Seasonal Oil DriversLocation: Worcester
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads Oil to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Class A/B CDL license with air brake, hazmat, and tanker endorsements
- Clean driving record
Oil Service TechnicianLocation: Worcester Position Type: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Service Technician to join the team.
- Must have an oil Burner License
- Valid Driver's license
- Available for on-call rotation, evenings and weekends
- Customer Service focused
- 1-3 years experience