Residential PlumberLocation: Worcester Position Type:
- Replacement fixtures, leaks, water heaters, etc.
- Be familiar with new construction
- Must be available to work on an on-call rotation (includes nights and weekends)
- Must have own hand tools
- Ability to safely work on ladders and in confined spaces
- Stellar customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with a partner and independently
Propane SalesLocation: Worcester County
We’re seeking an individual who is fearless when it comes to interacting with prospects and potential sales. This position is a great opportunity for individuals seeking high financial rewards with the area’s LEADING heating oil and propane provider! Our Propane division is growing tremendously and we need a self-starter who wants to succeed.
Prospecting areas will include residential home builders, construction sites, and commercial restaurants.
Acquisition of new residential propane fuel accounts
Exercises a leadership role that supports and champions customer service as a top priority
Assist present and prospective customers in adapting company products to their own requirements and specifications
Improve customer retention rates by moving will -call customers to auto- fill and selling customers a bundled group of products and services
Increase face time with prospective and current customers (shift prospecting activities to align with customer availability ex: evenings and Saturdays)
Perform visits at customer sites to provide quotations for propane installation work
Work with service department to schedule and coordinate installations
Solicit new business through cold-calling and generating new partner relationships (HVAC, Generators, Builders, Hearth Shops)
Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and trade shows, as directed
Service as a knowledge expert for codes, operating requirements, and other details regarding the safe installation and use of propane
Train customers on the safe handling and dispensing of propane by becoming an “expert” on product knowledge and solutions
3-5 years propane sales experience
Proficient in Word, Excel, Email, internet search and mobile devices
Proven ability to adapt to changing business environment while proactively ensuring organization meets or exceeds client expectations
Must be self-motivated, assertive, and able to bring issues to resolution
Strong written and communication skills
- Massachusetts LP Installer license or Gasfitter license a plus
Seasonal Oil DriversLocation: Worcester
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads Oil to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Class A/B CDL license with air brake, hazmat, and tanker endorsements
- Clean driving record
Oil Service TechnicianLocation: Worcester Position Type: Full Time
- Must have an oil Burner License
- Valid Driver's license
- Available for on-call rotation, evenings and weekends
- Customer Service focused
- 1-3 years experience