Seasonal Oil DriversLocation: Worcester
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads Oil to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Class A/B CDL license with air brake, hazmat, and tanker endorsements
- Clean driving record
Oil Service TechnicianLocation: Worcester Position Type: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Service Technician to join the team.
- Must have an oil Burner License
- Valid Driver's license
- Available for on-call rotation, evenings and weekends
- Customer Service focused
- 1-3 years experience