Service ManagerLocation: Worcester Position Type:
Specific Duties but not limited to:
- Manage 20+ Service Technicians and 1 Service Dispatcher.
- Handle customer concerns and work with management team to prevent future occurrences.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment and reporting all accidents in a timely manner. Enforces the use of PPE equipment.
- Ensure Technicians provide superior customer service. Conduct ride-a-longs.
- Monitor Technician performance and provide constructive feedback. Update staff score cards.
- Prepare annual performance reviews.
- Conduct monthly service meetings to coach, lead and provide continuous training to reduce call backs.
- Optimal scheduling to maximize billable time.
- Identify and resolve employee complaints/ concerns.
- Demonstrate positive leadership by always maintaining professional demeanor.
- Maintains in good condition all service tools and service vehicles.
- Orders and maintains adequate supplies and parts for department inventory and negotiates pricing with vendors.
- Track warranty processing and payment.
- Recommends new tools or equipment which will cut costs and improve efficiency or which will give the customers improved quality service.
- Prepares personal/vacation/sick/on-call reports.
- Ensures additional work and installation quotes are sent out in a timely manner. When job is scheduled verify all materials are ordered and ready for the crew.
- In peak times be available to help with service calls, as needed.
- Technical support to team 24/7 along with assistance to Lead Techs.
Qualifications/ Skills Required:
- 5+ years experience in Service Management. 10 + years HVAC experience.
- Education: High School or equivalent, plus continuing education as required keeping up with new heating and cooling systems and controls.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving safety record.
- Ability to lead a team of personnel by providing leadership, assistance and advice.
- Possess an excellent understanding of the oil industry.
- MA Oil Burner License preferred but not required.
- HVAC and Propane experienced preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of MA State License requirements.
- Punctual, flexible, motivated and detail-oriented.
- Superior customer service skills and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maximize resources and prioritize tasks.
- May be required to be on-call nights, weekends, and holidays, answer telephone 24/7 to make sure the customers are always properly serviced.
- Requires working in all types of weather and must be able to respond to short notice overtime.
Residential PlumberLocation: Worcester Position Type:
We are seeking a Plumber to do residential repairs and installations. Must be familiar with servicing and installing natural/ propane gas and oil heat systems.
- Replacement fixtures, leaks, water heaters, etc.
- Be familiar with new construction
- Must be available to work on an on-call rotation (includes nights and weekends)
- Must have own hand tools
- Ability to safely work on ladders and in confined spaces
- Stellar customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with a partner and independently
A company vehicle will be provided. Please apply on our website or email your resume to email@example.com
Seasonal Oil DriversLocation: Worcester
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads Oil to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Class A/B CDL license with air brake, hazmat, and tanker endorsements
- Clean driving record
Oil Service TechnicianLocation: Worcester Position Type: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Service Technician to join the team.
- Must have an oil Burner License
- Valid Driver's license
- Available for on-call rotation, evenings and weekends
- Customer Service focused
- 1-3 years experience